K R Financial Planning
Derby #LoveBiz Community
Contact: Reanu Vasdev
Telephone: 07432 626 217
At K R Financial Planning, we believe in getting to know you and understanding your philosophy about your hard-earned money. We are keen to support you in organising your finances efficiently and effectively, to provide you with peace of mind for your own future and that of those who rely on you.
We work to build a long-term relationship with our clients, which will ensure continuity of high quality advice over an extended period of time, bearing in mind that one's circumstances may well change.
My role includes:
• gaining a thorough understanding of your current personal and financial circumstances, priorities and aspirations
• if you are a business owner, understanding your business and advising how best to turn your business assets into personal financial security
• work with other relevant professionals to collectively meet your objectives
• devising and implementing a bespoke strategy to achieve the above
• advising of any additional investments to complement your existing benefits
• keeping abreast of key changes in the savings and investment markets and advising on any potential impact on you.
I also promote wealth management for women, to provide financial planning and additional advice where there may be a shortfall due to circumstances.
K R Financial Planning is an Associate Partner Practice of St. James’s Place Wealth Management.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The Partner Practice is an Appointed Representative of and represents only
St. James's Place Wealth Management plc (which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) for the purpose of advising solely on the group's wealth management products and services, more details of which are set out on the group's website www.sjp.co.uk/products. The titles 'Partner' and 'Partner Practice' are marketing terms used to describe St. James's Place representatives.